1. Therapeutic Treatments. Before Botox became known for its cosmetic benefits, it was used by doctors for medicinal purposes. Botox is a safe and effective purified protein that has been used for over 25 years by medical professionals to block muscles from contracting. It has been proven especially effective in the face muscles and is commonly used for:
- Spastic muscles
- Teeth clenching
- A variety of TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders, or TMDs.
- Managing headache pain
- Reducing muscle stress associated with dental implants.
No one understands your face, jaw, and teeth better than your Gallup NM dentist, and at Dental Innovations we have the best. Botox Gallup treatments generally last from 3-5 months.
2. Cosmetic Treatments. Gallup NM Botox treatments have become incredibly common and practical as a cosmetic treatment for wrinkles, and can help your skin look young and vibrant by allowing the facial muscles behind the skin to relax. Especially when used in conjunction with dermal fillers (see below), our patients have reported looking and feeling decades younger. Some of the most common cosmetic uses include treatment of:
- Crow’s feet and wrinkles around the eyes
- Deep glabellar lines (sometimes called elevens) between the eyebrows
- Horizontal wrinkles on the forehead
- Nasolabial folds (often called Frown/Smile lines) and drooping corners of the mouth
- Fine wrinkles around the lips or eyes
Botox has been FDA approved for treatment of facial wrinkles for over 10 years, and has become increasingly affordable and effective.
How much does Botox Cost?
Costs vary depending on what you are treating, so please call us for a consultation.
What are Dermal Fillers?
As we age, the adipose tissue which adds natural volume and contours to our face behind the skin becomes depleted, causing skin to droop, lips to thin, and deep folds and lines to form. Dermal fillers are injected into the skin with tiny needles to add volume, contour, and definition back to various parts of the face. Dermal fillers are a great way to make you look and feel younger by treating or enhancing:
- Lip augmentation
- Changing facial contours
- Smile lines which are sometimes call parentheses or nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Wrinkles and furrow around the mouth or eye brows
- Fine lines or wrinkles on the face
Dental Innovations has been helping you increase your confidence with healthy and beautiful teeth, and is now taking your beauty to the next level with Botox and dermal fillers.